Italian Courses in London - W12
All our languages courses, including Italian are carefully designed with our students in mind to ensure full student participation as they are encouraged to actively practise the
language interacting with each other and the teacher. Our courses are also focused on the specific students needs in order to enable teachers to tailor their lessons accordingly.
We closely monitor our students' performance, so we can provide the appropriate support and guidance needed to achieve their full potential.
We can also provide the opportunity to improve specific areas of language that the students may have difficulties with or specific needs for.
Through a wide range of resources, as handouts books, various materials and a variety of teaching methods we maximise their learning. We also include role plays, grammar games, audio and video materials and group discussions (in all our language courses and 1x1 tuition).
We teach General Italian (for conversation), Italian for Business, Italian for travellers, exams preparation, GCSE and A levels .
Students can start courses whenever they want.
Our Italian courses are offered at the following levels:
Italian courses: Group lessons: Maximum class size is 8 students in our Shepherds Bush classroom.
Whatever reasons you may have to learn Italian, we can help you:
- Italian made easy: - courses for travellers - (Common expressions, polite requests, directions, prices, likes/dislikes, complaints etc)
- Italian Group lessons: Interactive Italian group lessons, where you will not only learn, but also make new friends
- General Italian tuition: You will learn the language spoken on a day to day basis, the rules and exceptions.
- Group and private Italian lessons: You can have private lessons, but also be part of a group at another day, so you can practice with others what you have learned.
- Business Italian classes: You can learn the language for business purposes.
- Exams: We can prepare you for Italian Proficiency exams and also the OCR GCSE and A levels.
- from 8.30am to 10pm - Seven days a week
London Lessons also offers translation and interpreting services: italian- English, English-italian.