French Courses in West London - W12 8QQ
At London Lessons we pride ourselves in offering the best tuition you can have at affordable prices. We offer a variety of language courses. All our languages classes, including French are carefully designed with our students in mind to ensure full student participation as they are encouraged to actively practise the
language interacting with each other and the teacher. Our courses are also focused on the specific students' needs in order to enable teachers to tailor their lessons accordingly.
We closely monitor our students' performance, so we can provide the appropriate support and guidance needed to achieve their full potential.
We can also provide the opportunity to improve specific areas of language that the students may have difficulties with or specific needs for.
Through a wide range of resources, as a smartboard, handouts books, various materials and a variety of teaching methods we maximise their learning. We also include role plays, grammar games, audio and video materials and group discussions (in all our language courses and 1x1 tuition).
We teach General French (for conversation), French for Business, French for travellers, exams preparation, GCSE and A levels .
Students can start courses whenever they want.
Our French courses are offered at the following levels:
French courses: Group lessons: Maximum class size is 8 students in our Shepherds Bush classroom.
Whatever reasons you may have to learn French, we can help you:
- French made easy: - courses for travellers - (Common expressions, polite requests, directions, prices, likes/dislikes, complaints etc)
- French Group lessons: Interactive French group lessons, where you will not only learn, but also make new friends
- General French tuition: You will learn the language spoken on a day to day basis, the rules and exceptions.
- Group and private French lessons: You can have private lessons, but also be part of a group at another day, so you can practice with others what you have learned.
- Business French classes: You can learn the language for business purposes.
- Exams: We can prepare you for French Proficiency exams and also the OCR GCSE and A levels.
- from 8.30am to 10pm - Seven days a week
London Lessons also offers translation and interpreting services: italian- English, English-italian.