Welcome: - Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French lessons - language classes
London Lessons is a private Language school with our main building in London - W12 8QQ Shepherds Bush, conveniently located within walking distance of Shepherds Bush and Goldhawk road tube stations. We are about two minutes from Shepherds Bush station and two minutes from Goldhawk road station.
What we teach:
- Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arabic, Italian, German, English, Russian, Polish, Mandarin and many more with qualified and experienced teachers. (Our teachers have at least one degree and years of experience teaching Portuguese and many other languages in the UK and abroad. Some of them also have a degree in translation/interpreting and other qualifications from the UK)
- Brazilian Portuguese: 1x1 tuition, 2x1, group lessons, Portuguese for travellers, OCR exams, Business Portuguese, general Brazilian Portuguese. (You can have a 1x1, 2x1 tuition or join one of our groups: beginners, intermediate or advanced). We have small Portuguese classes. Our groups in Shepherds Bush have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 students per class. We also prepare students for the OCR GCSE and A levels exams and CELPE-Bras.
- French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin, Russian, English, Polish, German: 1x1 tuition, 2x1, group lessons, Language for travellers, OCR exams, Business purposes, general English and English for exams. (You can have a 1x1, 2x1 tuition or join one of our groups: beginners, intermediate or advanced). We have small Language classes. Our groups in Shepherds Bush have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 students per class, but most classes have no more than 6 students each. We also prepare students for the OCR GCSE and A levels exams, CELPE-Bras, DELE, Cambridge and many other exams.
- We offer one to one and group Modern Language classes.
- A flexible timetable.
- Affordable prices.
- Qualified and experienced Modern Language teachers.
- Effective teaching methods.
- Advanced materials.
- Classroom equipped with SMART board.
- Modern Language teachers who can visit you at a venue of your choice in most areas of London.
English As a Foreign Language - August and September 2017 - £10 per lesson.
We have been running a few courses from April. Each class runs for 2h either once, twice, three times or five times a week according to your needs.
Saturday classes run for 3h. Fees are £10 per 2h-lesson and £20 per week. Saturday classes are 3h for £15. Payment is for 4 weeks in advance. Payments are for consecutive lessons.
There will be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 students in each group, although most courses may have around 3-6 students.
Fees for the new classes running 3 times a week are £28 per week.
French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Arabic classes in Shepherds Bush
Please, tell us the best day/time for your Skype lessons. If you give us a few options and 3-4 days before your starting date that will help us to provide the best service possible. After you make a payment on Paypal website you will be directed to the enrolment page. Please, write your chosen date and time and any other options. You can use the bottom below to pay for the 1st lesson of your course at £23. Fees for 10 Skype lessons paid in advance are £220 (paid via BACS to London Lessons Ltd), but students can pay per lesson at least one day in advance for their booked lessons at £23 and study as long they want or need.
Brazilian Portuguese for exam - CELPE-Bras - August 2017 - £450 for 10 weeks, 2h lesson per week.
We will be running a few courses for those wishing to sit for the CELPE-Bras. We will be starting at least a new course every month. These courses will run on our Shepherds Bush classrooms.
Please, contact us if you need a different time or a different starting date.
London Lessons also have translators and interpreters, translating to and from English to and from Portuguese and from other target languages to other languages.
Click here to go to our translation & interpreting website about course details, translation and interpreting services.
Click here to learn about our books DIA A DIA Volumes 1 & 2
Click TESTIMONIALS (what our students say)
Click PHOTO GALLERY (Pictures of Brazil)